Sunday 2 September 2012

all packed up

It s Brock st. BnB for th e season..
It was exausting, but rewarding.. I have learned so much
the good the bad and the ugly..
it was a real treat working with miss gillian..
aka the little kuhuna.. we were a great team..
it was well worth the long hours, the tossed bagels, the old friends
and new I met along the way..
I appreciate co op giving me the chance to work at the BnB
I loved every minute,
I have so many stories to tell.
my favourite is a couple came in by chance, to stay the night..
I chatted them up, as I did all my guests..
and found out that she (donna) was a lead singer in the band hostage
that used to play at a bar in the 80's here in kingston..
the big purple building on yonge st. the manor
it was amazing to see her here after all these years..
we talked a nd laughed, and she sent me a cd of her new single
donna o thank you for the memories.. it was fun..
here's wishing you well..see you next year..
there was the lady how told me she paid for a full breakfast, and wanted her bagels toasted..
I said sorry, but nobody gets a full breakfast.. it is continental for all..
she through her bagels at me and said she was complaining to the office..
I said to her well come in, the office is open..
people that have been coming to kingston for 20 + years.. had so many stories for me..
some, had stayed at brock bnb for the last 6 yrs..
it was a grand summer..
Even though, I missed camp, it was a great summer.. and I thank
the cyclist, bikers, from france, germany, uk, greece, and all over canada
thank you for making my summer
many blessings
I cant forget the future quest camp that camp to eat there meals in the dining hall
for 2 weeks.. I found new friendships...
I made breakfast for  them, and listened to there great camp songs...
I am blessed.. thank you future quest.. you are amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment