Saturday 15 September 2012

summer fun

Hi everyone..
I have been neglecting this blog for a while..
I need to be a little more strict about writing
my thoughts, and the great storiesI have accumulated
during my new summer job.. I had a great time doing the BnB
for Co op, as I write I will tell you some of the great people I met,
some were new to the BnB, and some had ben coming since it opened
I learned alot about people, about myself, and things are not how they look..
Anyway, I have a great recipe for you guys..
anyone out there like french toast?
Wel this weekend I had my cooking crew, do up some stuffed french toast.
It was a hit !
First you mix up eggs , milk, cinnamon, nutmeg,maple syrup
and slice apples, and appricots, or cranberries,
and put the apples, appricot, cranberries in a fry pan and simmer..
until the apples are crunchy soft..
mean while, take the egg mixture and place it in a shallow pan or cookie sheet.
take stale bread, and soak it in the mixture..
the thicker the bread the better.. but not neccessary..
place the soaked bread on a hot gridde,( soak both sides ) or grill, fry pan..
and cook both sides,then take your apples and lay them on one slice of bread,
put the other grilled bread on top of the other..
cut in half and enjoy..
this is really good...
a short story of my summer job.. a couple of american guys biked from detroit t boston,
thru canada.. they were awesome guys.. we took pictures, and they had breakast and headed on their way.. they also have a blog..
king brothers hammer canada..if your thinking of biking anywhere, I suggest you give this a read..
they also met som great characters along the way..
until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment