Saturday 15 September 2012

In honour of our new and the old.. we had a speed mixer
last night. Once again, Gillian and I pulled it off..
We had finger foods, punch of both kinds, beer
and of course a dining hall full of eager beavers..
It was a huge hit..thanks gilly you rock..
We had the tables turned to resemble a horse shoe..
the chairs were around the table.. the inside people
didnt move around the table.. but the outside people did.. on each table
there was a stack of papers with questions on them..
to get everyone started..
everyone had a name tag.. so it was clear who you were talking to..
except for me..gillian decided she wanted everyone to call me ronnie
by the end of the night.. I removed the name tag, sorry gilly,
I have way to many names now..
until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment