Saturday 13 October 2012

now we are back at it,
I've traded my bnb hat in for
the fall one I ususally wear..
this is a tough time for us,
trying to train the students
for there jobs, they do for the next few months.
I also have not been very good at keeping the blog going..

the other day we made a great breakfast sandwich
for the croud, we grilled homemade french bread,
through some scrambled eggs, and we made a brushette
put that on top of the eggs,then a bit of cheese,
put it in the oven to melt the cheese..
it was a hit.. serve it with soup.. great for a cold morning..

while Im here, I should let you know that we did our coffee break for
the alzheimers society again on the street corner..
we raised a few hundred dollars and my company I
work for always match what I make..
It was a fun time as always.. maybe I should write a book on how to avoid
a person asking for change to raise money for a good cause.. that effects 1 in 5
its a good laugh..
I want to thank Gillian, our right arm.. to most of us in that place.
as always, students were out to give us a hand..
thank you to Mcdonalds, who gave us the coffee for the fund raiser..
thanks for listening..

No comments:

Post a Comment