Sunday 25 December 2011

merry christmas

its the end of the day,
oh my, is everybody thinking"why did I eat that much"?
i think we all have that bloating, stuffed, I ate the whole thing
feeling..
I hope you all have had a nice day,whether your with family, or friends
oh sitting in front of the tv watching the christmas shows..
remember things from time gone by..
we all have a good memory of Christmas..
hang on to it, just incase.
almost everyone I know is spending a few days with someone they know,
or have been aquainted with. Thats the good thing..
nobody wants anyone to be alone at the holidays..
which is great..its a hard time of year for some..
at any rate, I wish you a good day, and an even bettter new year..
I will try too keep the blog running..
hoping things slow down a bit next year..
plus I really need to get myself organized,
I've let other things get in the way of  prioities..
so wish me luck with my promise to myself..
and you..
here's to the new year..may we all survive
and learn abit more than last year..
god bless to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment