Tuesday 10 January 2012

now its time to get back to work..

now we have had fun for the season,
its time to get back to work..
I have been pretty slow at getting my recipes and chatting going
on this blog..
there has been lots going on, so I will do my best to
keep things rolling along..
I wanted you all to know that I have taken a job in Kingston..
I will be running the bed and breakfast at sci 44..
the place I work in the fall..I am very excited about this, for many reasons..
I will be closer to home for sure..
and it will be a fun and interesting challenge..
so if any of you are thinking of coming to Kingston for
a visit, please check us out..science 44 co op b n b...
we are on brock street in kingston..
nice and close to the downtown core..
I would like to say, that I will miss the Camp I worked at for 5yrs...
But its time to move on, and get to to it..
It definetly was a hard decission, but it is time to move on...
until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment