Saturday 25 February 2012

nightlight

Some of the students were I work have introduced me to
a gentlemen by the name of Ben..
Ben has started a place thats safe for those of
you who need companionship, someone to here
what you have to say.. a place to build meaningful relationships
I"ve spoken to him a few times,
he's a great person, and is honestly concerned for these people..
dont get me wrong..these people are not neccessarily homeless..
they are like some of us, that dont have enough money at the end of the month..
the people who volunteer there are kind and generous..
the clients make you laugh ,make you cry..
they are from all walks of life..
why I'm telling you this, is because they are in need of
some help..
they are looking for a griddle to make sandwiches, some food items,
they have a fridge and freezer. So anything would do..
The people who work there bring things in
soups, and breads, cheese, granola bars..
if there is anyone out there willing to give a hand..please contact me..
or even if you have some ideas of fund raisers,
please contact me..
thanks for listening..

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment