Thursday 22 September 2011

sharing

please, if there is a question, or if you have an
idea..let me know..
I dont have all the answers.. and its fun to share stuff..
you learn somethin new all the time..

like crushing a garlic clove enhances the flavour
before you chop it..
mmmm
garlic, onions saute in a pan..
oh yeah cant you smell that!

I have a great ginger/ carrot soup recipe
that I will share next week.. its  another
comforting smell,

I like the food to invite you over..
I love it when I hear the students say
oohh whats that , it looks so good..
yeah, you pretty much have them right there..
they have to try it..
 colour is a big thing..

I had one of the kids from Camp
say to me that they never really thought about
what they would eat, until they came to camp
and ate the meals there..
now I am a very simple cook, not a chef, nothing like that
plain cooking, with a nice colour suits me..

it inspired them to take a closer look at what they
were doing..
just a little sharing there...

No comments:

Post a Comment